Friday, February 13, 2015

Limited Edition Packaging


The whole process of making BOH Green Tea Christmas Edition is a long process. Firstly, I drew sketches of how my BOH Christmas Edition will roughly look like. This is my sketches.

 Next, I made the mock up of my packing using A3 paper and this is how it looks like.

Then, I start my packaging, using this mock up idea, I did the same thing using A3 drawing block and then wrapped the inside box with green colour paper. And printed the design for the outer box on glossy paper to make the packaging look nicer. Finally I added the bow on the top of the box to make it look like a Christmas present as the limited edition packaging is in fact about Christmas.





This is the measurements, a screen capture of the design in Ai and the designs on each side.





 FRONT SIDE
 BACK SIDE
 LEFT SIDE
 TOP SIDE
RIGHT SIDE
BOTTOM SIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment