Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Logo design

Firstly, we did moodboard to get the look and feel of our logo before we begin to design. I did 4 moodboards and here they are.



 Secondly, I sketch 20 different designs of how my logo will look like. I took around a day to come up with 20 different yet interesting logos. Here is what it looks like.


After choosing one specific logo, I take a picture of it and transfer it into Adobe Illustrator to begin my tracing. Then, after the tracing is finished I will add colour and play with the fonts to decide with colour and font looks the best.




Next is corporate stationary. I did letterhead, envelope and namecard as my corporate startionary. In these corporate stationary I used my final logo and inserted basic information about myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment